Beta glucan 1-3,1-6 Immunovite, along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Role of Beta Glucan 1-3, 1-6 Glucan – Immunovite in the body?
- Beta glucan1-3, 1-6 is a natural form of soluble dietary fiber, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reaction
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins C, selenium and zinc also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan Supplement, 1 capsule will provide on average:
Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (70%) (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), selenium yeast, zinc (from zinc citrate), stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
For children: The contents of the capsule can be mixed into a smoothie for children if capsules too large. ½ capsule for 3-5 years and 1 capsule for 5+ years.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Product Quantity: 60 capsules
Recommended Daily Intake: 1 capsule daily as a food supplement. This may be increased to 1 capsule three times a day acutely, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
|Component||Per Tablet||% RDA|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||250mg||70%|
Non-Active Ingredients: Stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
Non GM & Free From: GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. None of this information regarding food-matrix nutrients or our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.