Caprylic Acid Complex Supplement. Caprylic Acid is a medium chain fatty acid which is also called octanoic acid. It is found naturally in coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and butter fat, as well as in human breast milk. Caprylic Acid is known to have anti-fungal as well as some anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It has been found to help maintain the growth of beneficial friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. It also plays a supportive role in establishing the growth of lactic bacteria (friendly bowel bacteria).
Additional ingredients of Caprylic Acid Complex Supplements may help to reduce the burden of candida albicans and other detrimental micro organisms are also contained within the formula; these include slippery elm, garlic, glutamine, cinnamon, lemongrass, grapefruit seed and peppermint.
- Caprylic acid helps reduce and inhibit the growth of detrimental yeasts including candida albicans in the Intestines.
- Pau D’Arco can suppress some types of detrimental bacteria including in the gut.
- Aloe Vera can inhibit detrimental bacteria in the gut.
- Coenzyme Q10 may facilitate the elimination of candida albicans.
Among the many successful natural treatments for candida albicans, Caprylic Acid is considered to be one of the most helpful. Caprylic Acid works by dissolving the cell membranes of the yeast to penetrate and kill the fungi.
Product Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Quantity: 60 vegetarian capsules
Recommended Intake: Two vegetarian capsules daily before evening meal
|Component||Per 2 Tablets|
Product Ingredients: Caprylic acid from Calcium Caprylate, Slippery elm, Garlic, Aloe vera, Pau d’arco, Glutamine, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Grapefruit seed, Peppermint, Coenzyme Q10. Capsule shell: Vegetable cellulose. All botanicals dried & powdered.
Product Non-Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Matrix Nutrients Health Guarantees: FREE FROM wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose);added sugars, flavourings and preservatives.
Notes: Additional ingredients that are known to reduce the burden of candida albicans and other detrimental micro organisms are; Caprylic Acid, Slippery Elm, Garlic, Aloe Vera, Pau D’Arco, Glutamine, Cinnamon, Lemon Grass, Grapefruit seed, Peppermint Coenzyme Q10
Why choose Matrix Nutrients Caprylic Acid Complex Supplement?
- May help to reduce and inhibit the growth of detrimental yeasts including candida albicans in the intestines
- May help to restore a normal balance of micro-organisms in the body
- May help to eliminate excessive detrimental Candida
- Helps to encourage the growth of healthy microflora within the digestive tract
- Aloe Vera may help to inhibit the growth of detrimental bacteria in the gut
- Coenzyme Q10 may facilitate the elimination of candida albicans
- Pau D’Arco may help to suppress some types of bacteria including in the gut
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. None of this information regarding food-matrix nutrients or our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
EXPLORE OTHER MATRIX NUTRIENTS ORGANIC WHOLEFOOD SUPPLEMENTS: