Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplement (CLA) 300mg has been shown to have potent antioxidant properties. It is also involved in processes which determine the amount of fat taken up by the fat cells.
Who might benefit from taking Conjugated Linoleic Acid?
CLA has been the subject of a variety of research in the past several years, and findings also suggest that some of the other benefits of CLA include the following:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid may help to reduce concentrations of blood lipids such as cholesterol and triacylglycerol
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid is protective to Vitamin E and together they may help to lower LDL cholesterol levels
- It may increase metabolic rate
- May help to decrease abdominal fat and enhances muscle growth, as it helps to maintain an optimal balance between lean muscle and fat.**
- May contribute to a reduction in food-induced allergic reactions
- May help to enhancethe immune system
**Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) may help to reduce body fat if taken as part of a healthy diet and exercise regime.
Product Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Quantity: 60 vegetarian capsules
Recommended Intake: 1 to 2 vegetarian capsules daily, or as directed by qualified health practitioner.
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid||300mg|
Product Ingredients: Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Capsule shell: Vegetable cellulose.
Product Non-Ingredients: Capsule Shell, vegetable cellulose.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Matrix Nutrients Health Guarantees: FREE FROM: wheat; gluten; yeast; milk products (lactose);added sugar; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
Why choose Matrix Nutrients Conjugated Linoleic Acid?
Matrix Nutrients organic Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) supplement provides the nutrient in an organic Whole Food Matrix form which means it will be presented to your body in the same form as it is in food. Whole Food nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegans and vegetarians
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. None of this information regarding food-matrix nutrients or our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
EXPLORE OTHER MATRIX NUTRIENTS ORGANIC WHOLEFOOD SUPPLEMENTS: