Organic Vitamin E is the collective name for a group of fat soluble compounds which have distinctive antioxidant qualities. Vitamin E is found naturally in many foods, fats and oils. See the many benefits of Organic Vitamin E supplements below.
Organic Vitamin E prevents saturated fatty acids and vitamin A from breaking down and combining with other substances that may become harmful to the body. Fat oxidation can result in the formation of harmful free radicals. Harmful free radicals are highly destructive molecules that can alter DNA and cause extensive damage to the body.
What are the benefits of Organic Vitamin E Supplement?
- Important for skin health and skin care
- Powerful antioxidant essential in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution and other harmful environmental elements
- Helps to protect the body against stroke, cataracts, bacterial & viral diseases, heart disease and even the signs of aging
- Protects the walls of the arteries
- Can prevent bad cholesterol (LDL) from being oxidized
- May help prevent clogged arteries
- Plays a role in preventing platelets from clumping together and forming blood clots which may help to prevent a stroke or heart attack
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps prevent and fight autoimmune diseases
Vitamin E is also pivotal in helping with the proper function of the brain. It helps to protect the myelin sheaths that surround the neurons in the brain. This can help prevent degeneration during the normal ageing process and may also help to prevent illnesses such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Vitamin E, like the other fat-soluble vitamins, is absorbed in the presence of bile salts and fat. It is transported to the intestines where absorption into the lymphatic system is completed. It is then transported in the bloodstream as tocopherol to the liver, where high concentrations are stored. The fatty tissues, heart, muscles, testes, uterus, blood and adrenal and pituitary glands all store Vitamin E.
Product Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Product Quantity: 60 tablets
Recommended Daily Intake: 1 tablet daily, or as directed by qualified health practitioner.
|Component||Per Tablet||% RDA|
|Vitamin E (150 iu)||100mg||1000%|
Product Ingredients: Vitamin E combined in non hydrogenated vegetable oil. Contains no live or active yeast at time of manufacture.
Product Non-Ingredients: Tablets do require some non active ingredients to form and hold a tablet together. Matrix Nutrients keeps these to an absolute minimum. In this formula are Magnesium Stearate, Stearic acid and a vegetable protein coating called Zein.
Matrix Nutrients Health Guarantees: this product FREE FROM: wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservatives.
Notes: This Whole Food nutrient formula Of Vitamin E has been demonstrated in research to be 4-5 times more bioavailable compared to the standard chemical form known as D-Alpha Tocopherol (also known as natural source vitamin E), which is the form of vitamin E that is most commonly found in vitamin E supplements. This D-Alpha tocopherol is not found in nature. Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties that can be helpful to heart health.
Antioxidant activity: Vitamin E is necessary for cell protection from the damage caused by harmful free radicals (such as the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids in red blood cell membranes).
Immune system: Vitamin E is necessary for normal immune system function. This D-Alpha tocopherol is not found in nature.
Why choose Matrix Nutrients Whole Food Nutrient Vitamin E?
Matrix Nutrients organic Vitamin E supplement provides the nutrient in an organic Whole Food Nutrient form which means it will be presented to your body in the same form as it is in food. Whole Food nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegans and vegetarians
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. None of this information regarding food-matrix nutrients or our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.