Health benefits of Bromelain Organic Supplement:
Bromelain Organic Supplement is a protein-digesting (proteolytic) enzyme complex found in the fruit and in higher concentrations in the stem of the pineapple. It is able to hydrolyse or break down a wide variety of protein types in a range of both acid and alkaline environments.
- Due to its protease capacities, this enzyme may help to relieve the symptoms of indigestion and heartburn
- May lower swelling, stop bruising, speed up healing time and reduce pain following surgical procedures
- May help to relieve mild pain related to osteoarthritis
- May help reduce coughing and lessen mucus related to sinusitis, as well as reduce the swelling and inflammation that goes with hay fever
- Has been shown to be involved with the breakdown of fibrinogen and fibrin so may help to reduce the potential of abnormal blood clotting
- May help to reduce inflammation associated with infection and injuries
- Has been recognized as helping to reduce the toxic substances that can compromise the protective function of the immune system
Product Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Quantity: 60 tablets per bottle
Recommended Intake: 1 to 2 tablets daily away from meals, as a food supplement or as directed by qualified health practitioner
Product Ingredients: Hydroxylpropyl methyll cellulose, Natural powdered cellulose, Bromelain, Vegetable magnesium stearate, Vegetable stearic acid
Product non-ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, Vegetable stearic acid
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions
Matrix Nutrients Health Guarantees: FREE FROM wheat, starch, gluten, milk lactose, added sugars, colours, flavourings and preservatives
Notes: Bromelain may be helpful to reduce the harmful substances that contribute to cardiovascular diseases. Bromelain is extracted from the stem of the pineapple plant and is a proteolytic enzyme, which can be used in the breakdown of protein to amino acids.
How Does Bromelain Organic Supplement Work?
Bromelain is a protein-digesting (proteolytic) enzyme complex found in the fruit and in higher concentrations in the stem of the pineapple. It is able to hydrolyse or break down a wide variety of protein types in a range of both acid and alkaline environments.
One of the greatest benefits of consuming bromelain enzyme is that it aids in the digestive properties of the body. The enzyme encourages healthy digestion and serves to promote the breakdown of food in the body successfully. The result is a quicker and more efficient process that may help the body avoid indigestion issues.
Studies have shown that Bromelain is a beneficial proteolytic enzyme which is involved in the breakdown of protein to amino acids. Enzymes are biological catalysts involved in optimizing the speed of processes throughout the body. Bromelain is not a single structure, but a composite of various enzymes, all involved with protein synthesis and all originating from pineapple.
Bromelain has been studied extensively for its anti-inflammatory capabilities therefore, including it in the diet may help arthritis sufferers or individuals suffering problems with swelling around the muscles and joints of the body. It may also help relieve the simple aches and pains that may be a part of every day life by reducing the amount of inflamed tissue in the body, help to stop bruising, speed up healing and help to reduce pain following surgery.
It has been shown to relieve the symptoms of hay fever, or sinusitis by working as a natural antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and decongestant.
The enzyme Bromelain will attack and work to remove harmful toxins helping to prevent both viral and bacterial growth. Specifically, it has been shown to help attack the bacteria growth that is associated with diarrhea, candida albicans overgrowth, and other digestive problems.
It may help to promote the overall health of the body and boost the immune system as well. This immune-encouraging benefit helps the body to fight off toxins and other harmful chemicals and substances that may be released within the body or accessed from outside.
As Bromelain is an anti-coagulate it helps in the process of clearing blocked arteries and vessels, which allows the blood to flow more freely so promoting heart and blood vessel health.
Who can benefit from Bromelain?
- Due to its health-boosting properties and anti-inflammatory abilities it may prove to be beneficial to patients following surgery as it can help to reduce pain and swelling in the body
- Individuals who are engaged in sports activities, may find bromelain to be beneficial, specifically those nursing injuries such as muscle strain and sprains
- Individuals suffering from acute tendonitis, burns, stings and insect bites may find relief from the enzyme bromelain due to its effectiveness in reducing inflammation
- Sufferers of hay fever, or sinusitis
- Individuals with illnesses or conditions affecting the small intestine, such as food allergies or candida overgrowth
Why choose Matrix Nutrients whole food organic Bromelain supplement?
Matrix Nutrients organic Bromelain supplement provides the nutrient in an organic Whole Food Matrix form which means it will be presented to your body in the same form as it is in food. Whole Food nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegans and vegetarians
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. None of this information regarding food-matrix nutrients or our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
EXPLORE OTHER MATRIX NUTRIENTS ORGANIC WHOLEFOOD SUPPLEMENTS:
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|