The primary function of Vitamin B5, also known as Pantothenic Acid, is to synthesise and metabolise carbohydrates. It converts them from food into fuel in the form of glucose, which the body is then able to use as energy.
Since Vitamin B5 is soluble in water it is dispersed throughout the body dissolved in fluid. It is not stored in the body to any appreciable extent and must be replenished every day. Its influence on the body lasts for approximately 14-18 hours after ingestion, after which its effectiveness can decrease.
What are the benefits of Organic Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)?
- Aids in the metabolism of protein, fats and carbohydrates in the food that we eat
- May help your body to metabolise food quickly
- Assists in the production of red blood cells and hormones from the adrenal gland
- Considered to play an important role in helping to maintain a healthy digestive tract
- May help to regulate the nervous system
- May help to maintain the skin, keeping it clear and healthy
- Helps the body to use other vitamins, particularly B2 (riboflavin)
- Helps the body build antibodies
- May help the body to synthesise cholesterol
Product Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Quantity: 60 tablets per bottle
Recommended Daily Intake: 1 tablet daily, or as directed by qualified health practitioner. Do not exceed recommended intake.
|Component||Per Tablet||% RDA|
Product Ingredients: The food ingredients delivering the nutrients in this formula are in protein concentrate providing Pantothenic Acid. Contains no live or active yeast at time of manufacture.
Product Non-Ingredients: Tablets do require some non active ingredients to form and hold a tablet together. The Nature Doctor Whole Food Nutrients keep these to an absolute minimum. In this formula are Magnesium Stearate, Stearic acid and a vegetable protein coating called Zein.
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula.
Matrix Nutrients Health Guarantees: FREE FROM wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavorings and preservatives.
Notes: Vitamin B5 is a potent antioxidant that may improve athletic performance. Pantothenic acid is involved in carbohydrate metabolism and hence the production of energy. Pantothenic acid can contribute to the maintenance of normal nerve function. This Whole Food formula also contains amino acids that can help proper absorption.
Why choose Matrix Nutrients Pantothenic Acid?
Matrix Nutrients organic Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) supplement provides the nutrient in an organic Whole Food Matrix form which means it will be presented to your body in the same form as it is in food. Whole Food nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegans and vegetarians
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. None of this information regarding food-matrix nutrients or our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|